Microdermabrasion is an amazing anti-ageing treatment that can make you look a lot fresh, young and beautiful. Let’s take a look at some facts about Microdermabrasion.
- Microdermabrasion was initially developed as a treatment in the year 1985 in Italy!
- There are more than 100 machines for Microdermabrasion available, yet they all have a similar fundamental design & purpose, which is to peel and extract the dead skin cells.
- Microdermabrasion have appeared to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, however results may be different from individual to individual.
- The individuals who experience the ill effects of enlarged pores will be happy to know that Microdermabrasion can minimize size of the pores and is excellent for unclogging.
- Microdermabrasion may diminish the presence of age spots, superficial hyperpigmentation, and other shallow skin harm done by the sun.
- Eliminating dead skin with Microdermabrasion can help in the infiltration of skin care items by more than 30% and with smooth skin surface it assist cosmetics to go on a lot easily.
- Many individuals pick Microdermabrasion, anti-ageing treatment over chemical peels and laser treatment since it is by and large more secure and more affordable financially.
- The treatment might be somewhat uncomfortable, yet it won’t inflict heavy pain, irritation or any harm. However, skin can feel somewhat fragile later, but only for a few hours.
- Blood flow is stimulated by this treatment, which builds up the level of nutrition provided to skin cells. This automatically enhances the production of cells, which enhances skin’s surface and flexibility.
- Moisture is removed temporarily by this treatment, so you can apply a high quality moisturiser (prescribed by the doctor) after the session is over.
- People between the ages of 30 to 55 usually get the best results from this anti-ageing skin treatment.
- Consult your doctor first. If you’re suffering from skin conditions like eczema, sunburn, rosacea, dermatitis, psoriasis, extreme acne lupus, herpes, open sores, or fragile capillaries, then you should avoid this treatment.
- You may find ready-made kits for Microdermabrasion in the market, but these can damage your skin. So, you need to be extra cautious and avoid such products.
- Around 5 to 10 sessions will be ideal to complete your treatment. Within 2 weeks the skin will recover and you’ll get amazing results.
- The whole session normally takes around 30 minutes for the face, or even longer if you want to get treatment done on your neck and other body parts, for example, hands and feet.
- Avoid sun and use sunscreen lotion right after getting a treatment as the skin becomes a bit sensitive for some time.
17. Microdermabrasion treatment begins by using a machine to “sand blast” the skin, so that the dead outer layer skin cells are exfoliated away creating an environment for new youthful skin to be exposed and grow. See www.beautyhealthage.com/get-rid-skin-blemishes for more skin care, health and anti-aging articles.